cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't connect apps internet @TV - Old TV Model

I 've a   TV model # LN46C670M1FxZA .   I can't connect  with @internet TV anymore. I ve updated  the software and  still  not working.  When I go to interne@tv screen I get a screen to connect to the internet and enjoy variety of contents through Internet@ TV. and screen didn't go anywhere.. I've manually reset my clock and done everything in what helped others with their issues. However in my case still  have the same issues.   I can't  have any apps    or   change the setup . 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't connect apps internet @TV - Old TV Model

If your TV won't connect to the internet, you should perform a network status test to help you choose which guide you need. Navigate to Settings > General > Network > Network Status and run the test. Pay close attention to any error messages, and whether there is an X between the TV and the router or between the router and the globe.

What does the network status test show? An X between the TV and the router or an X between the router and the globe?

Does the TV detect any Wi-Fi networks?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello There,

I' ve already did  the network  test (wired and wireless) and everythings  seems to be OK,.  However the main issue  persists.   Also  did  the  clock change manually, and the  issue  maintains the same  status., and finally,  I 've reset  to factory  settings and  the  issue continues the same.  Thanks and  appreciate any soluttion.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to confirm which apps are you having issues with?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having this exact same problem.  Very frustrating.  SOftware is updated (via the internet, so I know the TV can talk to it), network test shows everything is working.  But when click the internet@tv button, I get NO other options (I cannot click on apps or settings- please dont ask which app).  Help!  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does it show an error message? Have you tried to disconnect the internet and connect again?