cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Can't make purchase on Samsung website using my Samsung Finance Account.

I recently tried to purchase a couple of TVs on the samsung website using my samsung finance card but then kept getting an email saying my order was canceled because some of my finance information could not be verified. I called samsung finance and went over everything with them and it was all in good standing with nothing wrong. I called samsung and they spent a couple of days trying to figure it out then I got an email from them saying they fixed the problem and I could make the purchase. I tried to make the purchase again but it would not let me and got a new message this time "We are unable to complete your payment with the information you provided. Please try a different card. We apologize for the inconvenience." I emailed the support back with a screenshot and they said to try to make the purchase in incognito mode which I tried with no success again. No information with my samsung account has changed so I do not know what the problem is as I have made purchases from the website before. 

2 REPLIES 2
Constellation

Re: Can't make purchase on Samsung website using my Samsung Finance Account.

Same issue here would like to purchase a TV and it gives me the message

We are unable to complete your payment with the information you provided.

Please try a different card.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

I contacted samsung and td bank as well, no fix as of yet and its been a few days already.

Constellation

Re: Can't make purchase on Samsung website using my Samsung Finance Account.

I have been going back and forth with TD finance and Samsung for about a month now but still no resolve.