Original topic:

Cannot use an external keyboard

(Topic created on: 3/9/21 7:30 AM)
userT8Mkbz4aHT
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a Samsung TV UE49K6000AU with which I want to use an external keyboard, but the TV is not responding to the keyboard. I tried 2 different bluetooth keyboards which pair and connect fine, but TV does not respond to any key in any menu, app, browser, search etc. I tried 5 different USB keyboards (including one made by Samsung) with the two different USB ports. Still no response. Also tried a USB mouse and no response. The only way I can type or move  is with the remote. I updated to the latest firmware and tried various reset options.

1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes