cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Crystal UHD TV TU7000 Bluetooth pairs and connects with headphone but no sound from headphones.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased the TV and want to use Bluetooth headphones to keep from waking the Family when I watch early in the morning.  I have tried three different sets and all act the same.  They will pair then connect but I cannot get the sound to transfer to the headphones, it just keeps playing on the TV.  I have used Sony WH-CH510, these are the ones I bought for the TV.  Sound AuraSAH-B48, and JLAB GO Air.  I did notice a warning in the user guide about possible compatability issues.  If this is the case how can I know a headphone will work with the TV and or how can I make the Sony WH-CH510's work?  thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Crystal UHD TV TU7000 Bluetooth pairs and connects with headphone but no sound from headphones.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay I finally had success! This was not in the printed manual for the headphones but was in the e-Manual.  I had to reset the headphones with a special procedure from the e-manual then I re-did the pairing procedure.  The headphones now work.  I hope this helps someone else in the future.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Crystal UHD TV TU7000 Bluetooth pairs and connects with headphone but no sound from headphones.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay I finally had success! This was not in the printed manual for the headphones but was in the e-Manual.  I had to reset the headphones with a special procedure from the e-manual then I re-did the pairing procedure.  The headphones now work.  I hope this helps someone else in the future.

View solution in original post