JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dark Shadow - Middle Panel - 65" NU6900 - 40 days past warranty

(Topic created on: 1/2/21 4:56 PM)
user7It1817JCK
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Brand new TV purchased on 11/18/2019 via a Black Friday deal from Best Buy. I should have known better, given this is a chronic issue as I read through the message boards, now.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting that was provided to other posters with the same issue, no help; this is permanent.  There are two points that are infuriating to me: (1) this TV is at a house we own outside of our city apartment. No exaggeration, it's been used maybe 40 times. (2) The manufacturer's warranty expired 40 days ago. Is my timing this bad or perhaps, this TV was never meant to last. The closest repair center is 30 miles away, and they want $200 to even look at the TV. My wife has this idea that Samsung TVs are superior to others, and after two misses, I disagree.

Samsung.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Smiley21
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I bought mine 10/30/18 from Best Buy and it just did the same thing today. Support said there are no know issues with the model and recommended I just buy a new TV instead. It won't be a Samsung thats for sure. Didnt even make it 3 years...

20210330_123353_3668.jpg

0 Likes