Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Discovery plus doesn't work in samsung tv browser

Discovery plus web page doesn't work in samsung tv browser

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Discovery plus doesn't work in samsung tv browser

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please provide the model number for the television? Are you experiencing any issues with other websites?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

Tv model

https://www.samsung.com/in/tvs/qledtv-q60r/QA55Q60RAKXXL/

Want to login to discovery plus in web (as app not available)

https://www.discoveryplus.in/

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers, so we have very limited information on your television. If you are having no issues with other sites. we recommend reaching out to the website developers, as they will need to update the site to support this browser.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

Hi Team

Ideally you should have supported me 😂, because I'm using a Samsung tv.

However can you please guide me india support team and help me with web development team contact information.

Could you please check if you are login to discovery plus in samsung tv in USA

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can reach out to Samsung India at samsung.com/in/support. The televisions in India have different software than in the US, so the resources are different. The Discovery Plus team in your country is discoveryplus.in, although I cannot verify the site due to ISP restrictions in India.Login to the app and website in the US shows no issues.

Astronaut

Re: Re: Discovery plus doesn't work in samsung tv browser

I have the same issue on my Samsung 50inch series 6 and the app can't be found during search.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Discovery plus doesn't work in samsung tv browser

When searching for any app in the app store and it doesn't show up, this means that the app developers haven't made the app compatible with the TV model as of yet. You would need to reach out to the app developers and see if they can provide some info on when and if they will make it compatible. 

Astronaut

Facing the same issue. Did you find any work around.

Astronaut

Hello @userIlBH1Env4s 

The solution is: On the top right corner of Internet browser there is a option of Internet menu click on that and select desktop view and your done. 

Now the website will open. It worked for me Smiley Happy