cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Disney+ Error Code 1026 AUTH_SERVICE_INIT_FAILURE and Netflix Error code NW-4-8

I've been having issues connecting to Disney plus and Netflix  for about a week. My device is a UN55MU6100.

Power Cycle on tv and router, at the same time or separately doesn't work.

Reinstalling both apps doesnt work.

Resetting smarthub doesnt work.

Quality time on COVID-19 quarantine woohoo

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Disney+ Error Code 1026 AUTH_SERVICE_INIT_FAILURE and Netflix Error code NW-4-8

Regrettably support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Disney+ Error Code 1026 AUTH_SERVICE_INIT_FAILURE and Netflix Error code NW-4-8

Hi, did you get any sort of solution? I have the same problem since yesterday in germany, and neither disney nor samsung was able to help.

Highlighted
Constellation

I had the same problems here in Germany.

The server from Disney + can't handle the IPv6 standard.

Now I contacted my internet company and let my IP adress change into the IPv4 standard. 
Now it works well Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi I solved this by putting my old router back in and worked straight away 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi I solved this by putting my old router back in and linked everything up and worked straight away as it wouldnt work only of my mobile data when I wasnt connected to my wifi so like I said I put my old hub back in