cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Disney+ app and smart tv . Contents very dull

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got 75 inch NU6950 from Costco on 12/1/2019.  And when playing contents on Disney+ app the titles are very dark and when I play on Netflix app they are good and I can watch but on Disney+ app they unwatchable. I  not sure what's wrong here

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Disney+ app and smart tv . Contents very dull

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to Disney support for further support. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To clarify, are you only seeing this on the Disney+ app? I was able to locate an article where other users seem to be experiencing the same issue. https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/disney-plus-hdr-quality-the-mandalorian/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I only see it in Disney+ app.  the amzon prime app and netflix does not suffer from this issue

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to Disney support for further support. 

View solution in original post