cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Disney + app on Smart TV unable-lability

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have bought a new Samsung TV -  UE43RU7400SXXN (2019 model) and I am unable to find and install the Disney + app.

I own a yearly Disney + account but wasn't able to use it with the app in ny Smart TV because neither updating the software, neither with the update teough the USB the new app shows in the search.

I have called several times to the Samsung assistance as well as requested help via email and trough the TV but haven't got a solution neither a proper answer.

It is very dissapointing and frustrating.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Disney + app on Smart TV unable-lability

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userNOBaDgXLZ7 ,

I am sorry that you are having issues with this.  I read that all Samsung TV's after 2016 should have disney+ available.  Have you tried to update the firmware on the tv it may just be out of date?  Alternatively, you can use a game console or firestick to add it.  If this was helpful please leave a like and mark as accept as a solution. 

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post