How do you make it work on Samsung TVS?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The Disney+ app is currently not available on 2016 and older Samsung televisions, as Disney has not released compatible versions of their application.

If Disney+ is not compatible with your TV, but you still want to enjoy Disney+ on the big screen, there are a lot of devices that have access, many of which you might already have at home. Roku streaming devices, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, and PS4 all have Disney+ so if you have one of those connected to your Samsung TV, you can still access the service.

For a list of compatible Samsung televisions, please refer to the following link:  https://www.samsung.com/us/appstore/app/G19280013786-compatible. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The Disney+ app is currently not available on 2016 and older Samsung televisions, as Disney has not released compatible versions of their application.

If Disney+ is not compatible with your TV, but you still want to enjoy Disney+ on the big screen, there are a lot of devices that have access, many of which you might already have at home. Roku streaming devices, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, and PS4 all have Disney+ so if you have one of those connected to your Samsung TV, you can still access the service.

For a list of compatible Samsung televisions, please refer to the following link:  https://www.samsung.com/us/appstore/app/G19280013786-compatible. 

userefB8lC3yEQ
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

This is why I will never own another samsung product as long as I live.  They are blaming Disney? Really? I spent a ton of money on a nice curved tv that is now a boat anchor as far as new apps are concerned.  I have been abandoned.  Thanks samsung.  It's a mistake wise consumers only make once.

Samsung_Zmh0XkG
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello. Anyone know how I can get Disney plus on my 2015 LED Smart TV  model UN60J6200AFXZA? From what I can see it runs Tizen but I don't see it in the app store. 

0 Likes
userElq27XlheT
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I do not see the Disney plus app on my UN78KU7500f 

0 Likes