cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Download CBS All Access

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want to download CBS all access application to my TV. the TV model number is: UN55ES6500FXZA. There does not seem to be an app store, like on an apple or android device. How do I get CBS All Access on this TV?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Download CBS All Access

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! If you do not see an app store, there may be an Opera browser that allows you to search for apps. App availability is developer dependent so it is a possibility that CBS has not created an app for this model television.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! If you do not see an app store, there may be an Opera browser that allows you to search for apps. App availability is developer dependent so it is a possibility that CBS has not created an app for this model television.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsun is about to make me sell ALL of my samsung products.  No CBS all Access, No Disney Plus.  But Wrestling TV and all sorts of obscure apps totally at the ready.  I have gone from a Samsung promoter to hater and at every chance I beat samsung down...peace of sh!t

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no solution with our 2015 Samsung PN51 3D TV along with our 2018 Samsung 3D Bluray.  Both can not get CBS all access, Samsung company, I am selling my cell, monitor, DVD, and 3 TVs and going to LG.  I am done.