cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUFretQqxYi
Asteroid

Re: Dropping WiFi

Yes. And again, this wasn't happening with regularity until a few weeks ago. And no other devices are affected. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried 2.4 ghz wifi to see if the same symptoms occur? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userJmhflQTb2M
Constellation

I am having this same issue and also have 1280 as the latest update / version. Social media team via twitter told me to try an Ethernet cable/wired connection 

userUFretQqxYi
Asteroid

I have not. I will look into it, but again, this should not be happening. A search makes it seem like it's a known issue, and no one is trying to resolve it. Very frustrsting, and not a good look for Samsung. 

I have also not tried a cable. While it may solve the issue, it shouldn't be needed. Especially since it has only recently started happening. 

Highlighted
userJmhflQTb2M
Constellation

I agree with you about not having to use the cable especially because It's wifi capable. 

I have two Samsung tvs and I just hope this doesn't start happening with the second one. 

It's very frustrating. Smiley Sad

userUFretQqxYi
Asteroid

2.4 has not helped. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

How long have you had this TV and how long have you had these symptoms? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userUFretQqxYi
Asteroid

Purchased just over 2 years ago. It would occasionally drop the signal, but has only been doing it frequently for a month or two. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The next step would be service, you can use the link below to find a service center in your area.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location