JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Easy Connection to Screen won't sign in

(Topic created: 06-19-2022 04:35 AM)
userLJ54NVSpkr
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

just recently got a 7Series 4k UHD TV and I was wanting to test how the Easy Connection to screen worked. Upon downloading the app onto my computer and being asked to sign in. I tried to log into my account which is a google email and I get the error that:

"This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in."

Is there any way to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link.

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-use-the-pc-on-tv-on-your-samsung-smar...

Please read the link in its entirety to reap the full benefit of the troubleshooting. This shows 4 different methods to connect your PC to your tv. 

If the troubleshooting does not help then please reach out to our SmartThings department at 1 (800) 726-7864. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
userRJ0ze2ACW7
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Same problem

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link.

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-use-the-pc-on-tv-on-your-samsung-smar...

Please read the link in its entirety to reap the full benefit of the troubleshooting. This shows 4 different methods to connect your PC to your tv. 

If the troubleshooting does not help then please reach out to our SmartThings department at 1 (800) 726-7864. 

0 Likes
userYOSqDeL7To
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I would like to use Easy Connection app and also have this issue. Screen sharing doesn't work on my Computer, Samsung DeX is for mobile phones and Microsoft 365 is only of Office applications. 

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! If the troubleshooting did not help from the previous moderator then I would recommend trying to reach out to our SmartThings department at 1 (800) 726-7864. 

0 Likes