Original topic:

Error 107 (QN75Q60TAFXZA)

(Topic created: 07-09-2021 07:38 PM)
userX19yjELKf0
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello,

Our new TV worked totally fine for about a month, now it won't connect to our internet. I couldn't get the keyboard to come up with the remote either. I connected a keyboard via USB, got it to reset. Tried a hard reset too. Unplugged the TV, reset the router, and called Samsung support.  Entered the IP information manually as well. A local agent was supposed to be out this week but I never received a call to set up an appointment. I checked the download center and didn't see an update. Am I missing anything? Did we purchase a junk tv?

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. When you spoke with phone support did they provide you with a ticket number? If not, I recommend giving our remote management department a call at 1-800-726-7864. They can remote into the television, and run some diagnostics and see what could be causing this. As well as they can do a service mode reset, which is a little harder reset than the one you're able to access in the menu, and would clear up some space for sure. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes