cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Error AS000 When Loading Apps

Hi,

I upgraded our Samsung Smart TV with model no. UA65KU6880JXXZ to major version 1214 (downloaded from here). After upgrading, I can't browse new apps from Apps because I get this error:

Unable to conncet to Samsung servers. Please try again later. (AS000)

I tried changing the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 but no luck. Another weird solution I saw in the Internet was changing the TV language but this didn't solve the problem either. I could access the Apps before this upgrade. Also worth mentioning is that the TV does have Internet connection because the apps that require Internet connection can load their content properly.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Error AS000 When Loading Apps

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you for your response. I understand that, but while we're here, I had another question. I reset Smart Hub and then ToS and PP didn't load (with error 7). I found out that the error is because the REGION setting in the service menu was set to CHI (China). So I opened the Internet Service Location menu in that page and set it to China and it worked fine but the apps were all Chinese! I'm in Iran and in the previous firmware, the apps were Iranian (plus some other apps). Unfortunately, in the service menu of this firmware, there's no South East Asia option (Iran is included in that region according to this table). Is there anyway I could restore the previous firmware? Factory reset in the service menu didn't downgrade the firmware.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Also, I don't have kind of warranty/guarantee for this TV, so I could try whatever crazy solution which voids the warranty.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I am sorry, we only support US models here. We will have no information on your television's software or hardware.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.