Original topic:

Favorite lists lose channels

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 12:54 PM)
userfqrZPNrqHk
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Over the air channels that temporarily lose signal are permanently removed from favorite lists.  Even if the channel's signal is restored, it is never included in the favorite list unless manually added back - again, and again, and again, and again.

BTW - does anyone know how to actually obtain support from Samsung (without a mind-numbing phone call)?  I've been chatted at by robots (both actual robots, and "people" who don't realize they're robots).  I've also been e-mailed by a member of the support "team", who asked further questions, and told me to reply referencing the ticket number.  The e-mail was from a "no-reply" address, and no ticket number was included.  No link for response was supplied either.

3 Replies
Leify
Comet
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I have this issue as well and would also like some actual human support that doesn't just read a script.
0 Likes
userfqrZPNrqHk
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I love how they tell you they are happy to help you with YOUR problem.  Even though I don't have a problem - THEY do - and I am helping THEM to identify it, and simply requesting (demanding) they fix it.  They should be paying me for beta testing their not-ready-for-customer-sales prototypes.  

0 Likes
userfqrZPNrqHk
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Apparently there are no "Samsung Experts" monitoring the community that have access to get feedback to the firmware debugging "team".

0 Likes