cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Fire hazard

Came home from vacation and turned my 3 year old tv on.Had a white screen and lower left corner had melted.Spent 2 hours on the phone repeating what had happened  over and over(like they don't know this is an issue) to be told it is past warranty and I could pay for a tech to come out.No thanks,I don't want to pay more money to fix a garbage product.Who cares if my house could've burned down with all my pets inside right?So I am getting jipped out of the $500 I spent and will make sure everyone knows that Samsung doesn't care if they are selling fire hazards.There have been lawsuits but I guess it will take loss of life to get anything done.People work hard for their money and you people know this is an issue.There should be a recall and you should reimburse people.I will never buy a Samsung product again.I will continue to post the dangers of owning a Samsung and will be contacting news outlets so people are informed. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fire hazard

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of your symptoms? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.