Original topic:

Grey tint on Screen

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 01:12 PM)
userVXgwDmaTIS
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi,

My  UE40K5500AKXXU TV has developed a grey tint on the left 20% of the screen which turned to vertical colour lines and black background  and now it has gone back to grey tint, all of the screen is visible when grey tint.

What is causing this as it is not easy to ignore.

All help appreciated

Kind regards

Neil

4 Replies
Crownk9s
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Have you tried adjusting your order order lighting do you use setting senior settings for Border set for Border lighting
0 Likes
userVXgwDmaTIS
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi,

No idea what you are talking about, happy to learn if you could guide me

Thanks

Neil

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

If the adjustments do not help clear up the picture, you may need service for the TV. As this forum is for support of US products and customers, and your product is a non-US model, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Crownk9s
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I'm sorry if my last post was not clear there is a setting in settings you can adjust border lighting which will adjust the lighting your home screen lighting borders try doing that
0 Likes