cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

HBOMax on Smart TV

I have Model # UN55F7100AF, Type # UN55F7100. I cannot find the HBOMax app to DL. Are there updates for this model that will allow me to watch this new service?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HBOMax on Smart TV

From the TV's Home screen, navigate to and select APPS, and then select the Search icon in the top-right corner. Next, enter the app you want to download and select it. You will see detailed information about the app. From here, select Install.

Access to new apps will be occasionally added to your smart TV through software updates.

Note: Only apps available in the App Store can be installed on the smart TV.

If the App that you are looking for is not in the App Store I recommend reaching out to the developer. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I appreciate the info. But Samsung apps doesn't recognize HBOMax app. And I don't know how to contact the developer. 

Highlighted

Unfortunately, HBO MAX is supported starting from 2016+ models.

Highlighted
Constellation

Whats the reason why it doesn't work for earlier model, such as my 2015 model. I have HBO Go but its being replaced with HBOmax. Is it just because of the available memory?