cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iearlegerard
Cosmic Ray

Re: HDMI ARC Problems

It has been working until about a week ago. I haven't touched the TV. How else am I supposed to prove that I've been using it..?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Now it no longer works with that port, is that right? I see you have reset the TV. Have you performed a hard reset with the soundbar? Try unplugging the soundbar for a few minutes and plug it back up. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

iearlegerard
Cosmic Ray

I have tried reseting the soundbar, as well. I even had everything unplugged for an entire weekend

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I appreciate you going over all this with me. From the details provided, it sounds like this is a firmware concern. Unfortunately, we can't speculate when this will be addressed in future updates, but I will forward this accordingly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

iearlegerard
Cosmic Ray

So... if it's a software issue, why is this only happening now if my TV has had this software for a while...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please test plugging in an external device to the Arc port on the TV and let me know if you receive a picture. This will determine if the issue is with the TV or Soundbar.

Highlighted
iearlegerard
Cosmic Ray

Has anyone else had these problems?