JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HDMI Ports stopped working with update 1325

(Topic created: 06-16-2022 06:31 AM)
userpHxLJgeZ9f
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

2 days ago, our TV’s HDMI inputs stopped displaying our devices, including a Roku and a soundboard using HDMI ARC. 

It currently says No Signal on the input I have the Roku plugged into. However, the TV somehow knows there’s a powered up device plugged in to the HDMI input, because it switches to that input when I power on the device. It also does not display a red power icon on that input. 

I have tried the Roku on another TV in the house and it works great. I have tried another Roku on this TV and it has the same issues. The sound bar also does not trigger HDMI ARC, nor does it receive sound. 

I have tried resetting the TV. I have unplugged and re-plugged devices.

Can anyone provide pointers or has anyone else encountered this issue? It seems like a software issue since I can tell the TV is sensing that the device is connected and powered on but not accepting the A/V signal. Thanks in advance!

Model: UN65NU7100

Firmware: 1325

2 Replies
Fireball554
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Your not using tizen os so it kicked you off lol...hope it gets fixed
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I couldn’t live without my TV. Let’s get this situated for you as soon as we can. Give this link a shot for me: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109749/ Please read the link in its entirety to reap the full benefit of the troubleshooting. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location