cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

HDMI black level setting doesn't save in External Device Manager; UHD TV Model UN65TU7000FXZA

Hello, I purchased a samsung TV model UN65TU7000FXZA a few months ago. I prefer my HDMI black level to be set to low, but the HDMI black level setting is reset every time my external device is turned off, forcing me to reset the setting everytime I turn it on. My external device is a PC that is connected to the TV through HDMI port 2.

My question is this - can I set it so the TV can remember my HDMI black level setting even when my PC is turned off, OR can I simply change it so the HDMI black setting is set to low by default so even if it resets, it resets to low?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HDMI black level setting doesn't save in External Device Manager; UHD TV Model UN65TU7000FXZA

I am sorry, I do not see a way to do this. The HDMI Black Level is only activated by a live input signal to the port.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.