cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

HDMI issues ( 65" curved tv) un65js900

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought my TV in 2016, set it up as a "smart tv" and it has worked fine.  I use an android box to stream mobies/tv via hdmi.... yestetday i started getting issues. no signal, signal weak. I Tried different cables, different box,etc., no luck. Tried new Xbox One, no signal. Swapped out cables, reset TV (several times), no signal thru HDMI. 

Tried live chat, they reset TV, but still no signal thru HDMI ports. USB, ethernet, wifi, and component all work.

Please help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HDMI issues ( 65" curved tv) un65js900

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, honestly just based on what you have tried already I would recommend repairs to have a technician out to take a look. You're welcome to use this link to find local Samsung authorized shops in your area: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried troubleshooting your [ hdmi output port] with a different device? Laptop ect...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, same issue

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still dont have an answer to my issue Smiley Sad.

Who can i call to come out and service

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, honestly just based on what you have tried already I would recommend repairs to have a technician out to take a look. You're welcome to use this link to find local Samsung authorized shops in your area: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, will call someone on that link tomorrow