cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

HELP PLEASE - problem TV SWITCHES FROM SMART TV SCREEN TO TVPLUS SCREEN BY ITSELF - cant do anything

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI everyone, hope i can find help in here.

My Samsung smart tv curve screen is locked, i cannot do anything to it. It went all of a sudden to a black tv screen then to the smart tv samsung screen the to the TV PLus screen (a circle loading is next to the TV plus logo top right) and it keeps going switching. Ive turned on and off and held power off and on on tv and on remote but noting is working. I cannot do anything on the tv, the only thing that it lets me do is turn up or down the volume.

I wish i could put a video of my screen in here.

Thank You!

Please help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HELP PLEASE - problem TV SWITCHES FROM SMART TV SCREEN TO TVPLUS SCREEN BY..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Astronaut

Re: HELP PLEASE - problem TV SWITCHES FROM SMART TV SCREEN TO TVPLUS SCREEN BY..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This happened to me. I'm pretty certain I had to go into the settings menu under : System/Expert Settings change the following settings to - Autorun Smart Hub (ON)
Autorun Last App (OFF)

If that doesn't work try going through the Start Setup again.

Good luck!
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately i cannot access anything on the TV, i cannot go into the setting.

The tv respond to the remote only for the volume. Smiley Sad

Thx

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to factory reset the tv? Try unplugging the unit for about 2 minutes and retrying directly into a wall socket.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

No I am not able to factory reset the TV, I've tried it many times, I unplugged the TV even for an entire day and night, plugged back and the same .... I don't know what to do anymore.

Thx

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, this happens to 5 days ago, same thing as yours, tv plus keep loading and suddenly the screen appears black and you cannot use the remote for it, I contacted service technician and did what they told to be done but still no luck, for the meantime I'm using the tv as a mirror from my phone and it works! Just open youtube or any application that is compatible to mirror in the tv from your phone like netflix, amazon prime, youtube.. etc.. just let me know if it works for you. Hope this will help.