I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried changing the batteries in the remote? Also, can I have your full model number?
I'm have a very similar problem where a "tap" on the home button does nothing but a "long press" on the home button does work.
* Problem exists both with the remote and with my phone using SmartThings app
* It started on Sunday night.
* It's isolated to only the "tap" on the home button.
* All other buttons work.
I have tried:
* Long press on "back" arrow button to what I believe "flushes cache" and requests data fresh.
* Holding "back" arrow and "play/pause" to resync tv and remote.
* Obviously turning off/on.
* Voice command to show Smart Hub.
I've been trying to avoid a factory reset as I do not want to have to re-download apps and setup all account info again.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Does it seem like the buttons are stuck or not able to be pressed? Also if possible can I have your current software version and full model number?