cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Horizontal banding just appeared on my screen

I have a UN65MU8000 and a couple days ago while watching  a show , horizontal bands appeared on my screen , I've tried resetting TV , I've left it off 24 hours and they are still visible , very annoying, hoping for a fix as this TV is only a little over 2 years old , adult owned , no kids leaving anything on screen for extended periods of time , I have a smaller Samsung UN55MU7000 that I've had 4-5 years and never an issue still performs great , so it's pretty disappointing this 65" is acting up in less than half the life as the 55" , the TV has never been moved from its original location , any help would be greatly appreciated. 

David Horizontal banding Grey bars / areaHorizontal banding Grey bars / area

TV info

Banding issueBanding issue

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horizontal banding just appeared on my screen

This is something that would require service.  Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horizontal banding just appeared on my screen

Thank you for this information.  As mentioned previously, service would be the next step,  If you would like to move forward with this process, please provide your name address telephone number, e-mail address and place of purchase.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.