cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Horrible Customer Service with Exchange Process

After two service calls, I received authorization for an exchange of my TV due to irreparable issues with sound cutting off.  After hours on the phone multiple times and regularly being disconnected by Samsung reps and having to start over,  I was able to select a suitable replacement model (upgraded size with a discontinued/outdated model).  I was awaiting contact to schedule delivery for the past week.  Today received a call that the model is no longer available and they would be sending the exact same model as my faulty tv. This replacement is unacceptable after Samsung agreed to my request to upgrade, as is a refund of my original purchase price since I obtained original tv on a great deal.  Beyond frustrated at this point and now expect to spend more hours repeating my requests only to be disconnected, promised resolutions and back to sitting with an unusable tv.  Samsung get it together! I found the purchase process very easy and recommended Samsung.com to friends and family for their purchases but tell them to run now based on the service experience once Samsung has your money.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horrible Customer Service with Exchange Process

Hey! I completely understand your frustration. I'll be more than happy to assist you. Can you please send me a private message with your transaction number? http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.