How do you get a ju6500 smart tv to find a device on anynet+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cotravler
Asteroid

Re: How do you get a ju6500 smart tv to find a device on anynet+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The dvd player is a Sonf so I will replace it with a Samsung and that take care of problem. Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us here. What type of devices are you trying to connect to your TV thought anynet+? Are these Samsung devices? Thank you. ^Drew

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

cotravler
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I was trying to connect an older sony blue ray dvd player but that did not work. Also was trying to get my direct tv connected so I could control it with tv remote and it said I have to have a wired connection to my internet so I think I can do that. I decided to buy a Samsung Blue ray player with anynet+ hook up Which model should I purchase and once connected to Tv can I control it with the Tv remote?
cotravler
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The dvd player is a Sonf so I will replace it with a Samsung and that take care of problem. Thanks

View solution in original post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi cotravler, 

Understandable.  You can find which models of our blur ray players that support anynet+ at http://www.samsung.com/us/video/blu-ray-players

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.