JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hulu App not available on app store

(Topic created: 01-23-2021 12:16 PM)
Peridotti
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I just purchased a series 7 UHD Crystal TV (UN50TU700DF) and I cannot find the Hulu app in the app store, even when searching for it. 

It seems insane to me that a 2020 Smart TV doesn't have access to the Hulu app, it's one of my most used apps and I'm trying to contact support but no reply yet. 

0 Likes
16 Replies
user5CdggbGS1e
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I think I have the answer to this issue at least for the 40 inch n5200 model.   I purchased this form Best Buy 2 days ago.  I could not find the hulu app in the app store.   After 4 hour of trouble shooting i went back to Best Buy and I discovered that the same model shipped in 2 different boxes.  On box has a picture on it of the TV with the Hulu app and the other ( the one i purchased)  did not have this app pictured on the Box.   I exchanged the TVs  and the one in the box with the Hulu picture on the box comes with the app preinstalled. 20201116_090103[1].jpg

userBQ7bcd7Rml
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The same exact thing happened to me. I know mistakes can happen, but it seems weird considering we both ended up getting inferior tvs and then had to go to the store to fix the issue. Not cool.

0 Likes
userv8uIzG7I5g
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I just purchased from Costco.  Same issue, and according to Samsung, it is a 2018 TV with 2020 software and HULU cannot load at this time.  Going to return to Costco as Samsung said no known fix time.  

0 Likes
GRr21212
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs
what is the correct country code for the United States so I can get the Hulu app on my TV I've been trying to get it for 6 months now
0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Feel free to reach out to our Customer Service at 1800-Samsung and speak with our Remote Management Department for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
GRr21212
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs
they should come with the Hulu apps installed already if I can't get mine put on my TV then I'm going to have to get a new TV and this isn't even right cuz I can't do anything with the one that I have!
0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 3.21.2021, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as much details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes