cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having vertical banding on my 75 inch tv UE75TU7100KXXU which I only had delivered Saturday

I am having vertical Banding on my 75 inch tv UE75TU7100KXXU I only had it delivered last Saturday. It is really annoying and should not be happening at all. Is there a solution to sort this out or is it worth getting an engineer out? I do not expect this from someone like Samsung. It is happening especially when I am watching sports and the pages when going through settings.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I am having vertical banding on my 75 inch tv UE75TU7100KXXU which I only had delivered Saturday

I apologize for the inconvenience. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Below are 2 options:

• Your device was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area to request service. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry
  • The unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange process.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.