Original topic:

I am unable to control the volume when using apps such as Netflix or Amazon Prime

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 09:23 PM)
useriwc4nHuW2a
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

For the last couple of weeks my Samsung Tv UN58MU6100 has been behaving weirdly. 

The easiest most obvious glitch is that I cannot control the volume if I open an app such as Netflix or Prime Video...but the volume does work when using TV plus or some other source like a PS4. I can see the little red light blinking when I use the remote but volume is not responsive.

There are other "glitches" that are occurring too numerous to list....sometimes when I close a source it goes to TV plus and I cannot exit from there. I have to turn off and turn on the tv. TV does not turn off gracefully. I push the power button and about 10 seconds later the screen goes black. There are many other glitches....and the latest software update 1299 did not fix these issues.

I know the issue is not with the remote because I have other remotes and samsung tvs and the behavior is the same when I try with other remotes. Very frustrating and I have only had this TV for about 3 years. If I want to change the volume I have to exit the app....change the volume...and then reopen the app.

Does anyone else have issues like this? 

1 Reply
useriwc4nHuW2a
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Nothing? No one else has issues like this? I've had 2 calls with customer support and no resolution.
0 Likes