cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

If I have to change all my smarts tv to watch Disney+

...I'd prefer to change to other Smart TV. Any that allows me to choose what can I see.

It's a shame. I'm happy enough with my Samsung smarts TV. Smartphones, and some other Samsung Gadgets.

Usually,  I forgive for the "system updates" (just when they want). I use to forget my sadness for all the forbidden app's.

But I'm not prepared to give my TV the power to decide when I have to buy a new one (or two).

So.... dear Samsung: if you want to continue our quiet relationsheep in a near future,  tell my TV that allow me choose what I can watch.

Thanks a lot.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: If I have to change all my smarts tv to watch Disney+

hi, @useru4csKlh9tk I hope you are doing well.

Thank you for this question. for this issue, there's a couple of ways for you to watch and make your TV smarter by using Smart View or cast it to your tv 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-view it is unfortunate that your TV does not support Disney+ hopefully, this will help you on prolonging your device Samsung devices are compatible with Samsung DEX, Android TV and Chromecast.

hopefully, this will help with your problem

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: If I have to change all my smarts tv to watch Disney+

Why should people have to have another device? Are you providing these secondary devices free of charge? If not then I suggest you supply the appropriate update for ALL your smart TVs