cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userglGzTx5ADL
Constellation

Re: Is Airplay 2 available for Un55NU6900?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think all customers are in agreement that this is a major disappointment and failure on Samsung’s part in the lack of clarity and transparency on the way they released the Airplay and Apple TV feature.  They clearly listed 2018/2019 TV’s and specific models that will get the update and made a huge announcement that they upgraded but never specified certain TV’s from their list are delayed.  At the minimum they should have provided a timeframe and not let customers wonder in confusion on why their TV’s did not get the update.  I cleared out my TV settings that took hours to configure under the stupid advise of a Samsung customer service rep only to discover it is delayed.  I waisted countless hours for nothing.

So again, can you clarify and provide a decent timeframe of when we will get the update so I can stop by later in case it is “further delayed.”

userdNSIJOurP4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungLou  -

This is NOT a solution. Samsung is still falsely representing that the NU6900 is currently compatible with Airplay 2. Clicking the link you posted displays a list of currently compatible devices, which includes: 

• 2018 4K UHD TV NU8500, NU8000, NU740D, NU7300, NU7200, NU7100, NU710D, NU6950, NU6900, NU6900B, NU6080, and NU6070

This is a major issue - our company bought nearly a dozen of these devices based on this misrepresentation. Are we talking days, weeks, or months until the update is rolled out to these devices? Please respond ASAP.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My apologies but we are not able to speculate on release dates for software and products. 

userdNSIJOurP4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@SamsungHeath - Why is the device listed as compatible immediately when that apparently is not the case and Samsung knows it?