cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Is Amazon Prime supported on model UN32EH5300F?

My mother owns this TV model.  She is 96 years old and lives in a senior residence where, due to COVID, it is impossible to enter to provide help.  She wishes to watch some movies offered on Amazon Prime.  Before she signs up for this service, I want to know if it's even possible to watch this on her TV.  Please make no suggestions about mirroring, etc.  She would never be able to do that, it's too technically challenging.  The only feasible solution would be a working app for this TV.  Can someone who knows this model confirm or deny that such a solution is possible?  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Is Amazon Prime supported on model UN32EH5300F?

I don't have this particular TV or model. but I do know if the TV is amazon prime streaming compatibility or supported. the app would be listed in the app menu. or like my TV the amazon prime button is on the remote control. most likely it being a samsung TV you can download it thru the TV app store

maybe ask one of the nurse care technicians to see if the TV has it
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is Amazon Prime supported on model UN32EH5300F?

Amazon does not provide a Prime Video app for this model television.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.