JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is this what I should expect from Samsung Service?

(Topic created: 07-20-2021 01:37 PM)
userdFGVdarPF5
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a Q80 that is less than 5 months old.  It has a red line running vertically on the left side of the screen.  I called Samsung service on July 7th, I tried multiple times to get status information via chat and phone - only to get a call on July 19 telling me there are no service centers in my area and asking for pictures and then the service person cancelled my service ticket!  I called this morning and now the service care person does not know if they can re-open the ticket. 

Truly not feeling the Samsung family love.

So my question is this normal for others or did I just hit a streak of very bad luck with Samsung?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I apologize for the delay and I would be more than happy to assist with getting your TV serviced.  Could you send me a private message with your ticket number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97 once I have that, I should be able to ease those frustrations a bit.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Steve - 0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am in a similar situation with Samsung cancelled my repair??? - Samsung Community - 1901069

I am still here with a broken TV under warrantee that Samsung says they will not replace or repair!

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I apologize for the delay and I would be more than happy to assist with getting your TV serviced.  Could you send me a private message with your ticket number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97 once I have that, I should be able to ease those frustrations a bit.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes