cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left Side of screen going dark

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My UN65MU7000 tv is going dark down the left side.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Side of screen going dark

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  If this is showing up during the picture test as well as on all source and inputs, service would be suggested.  If you send me a private message I would be more than happy to look into that for you: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  If this is showing up during the picture test as well as on all source and inputs, service would be suggested.  If you send me a private message I would be more than happy to look into that for you: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same as mine. I have to throw away an almost new tv? This is shameful

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue on our 65 inch purchased 22 months ago.  Samsung needs to fix this issue since it is obviously a defect.  I have 3 other Older Samsung's in the house with no issues and have bought them for years.    We won't be buying anymore Samsung products once we throw this one in the trash.  I spent 30 minutes in the phone with Samsung and they act like they don't know what the issue is.  They should say,  this is a known defect, we will send you a check minus 22 month depreciation off your purchase price!  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue but on the right side. My qn43q6drafxza TV is visibly darker on the right side then the left. I have changed inputs and ran the screen diagnostics which it failed. I bought this TV on Sept 4, 2019 from Costco and it came with a 5 year extended Samsung warranty. Please advise next steps. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've Samsung a5 <2017>. I was an awesome set but now it's going to be worst. My cell got damaged for the first time it slipped from my hand. Now, the screen is going to be dark.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well this seems to be a common issue to the products.  i have a Samsung TV that is darker on the right side that gives me the impression of a shadow.  I purchased this TV a little over a year ago and am a little concerned that I should be having an issue in such a short amount of time..  My screen looks the same as all of the photos supplied by other customers. 

@usermpU0Q919aO wrote:

My UN65MU7000 tv is going dark down the left side.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  Could you send me a private message with a picture of the screen as well as the model and serial number of the television?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97