cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Loading circle keeps appearing

Hello,

I have a 55 inch samsung 7 series TV and everyday while watching a show the TV will go to a black screen and then the loading cirlce will come up for a few seconds and then my show will continue. It does not matter if i am using an app on the TV or watching something on my Apple TV or Xbox. No matter what i am donig that loading circle will pop up like it is trying to load something and then whatever i was watching or playing will come back after about 5 seconds. Sometimes this only happens once or twice in a day and sometime it can happen 10-15 times within an hour. Does anyone what know what the problem could be, or how I could resolve it? I have try going back to factory settings and that did not work.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Loading circle keeps appearing

I'm sorry to hear that, have you recently changed internet speeds or providers or have changed routers? It seems that there is an issue with the wif-fi connectivity as this is happening on the apple tv and Xbox.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.