cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Lost picture and sound in Samsung UN50H6201 TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung UN50H6201  50" Smart TV which has lost picture and sound unexpectedly.  The unit has power; as identified by a faint raster.  Commands such as the menu or otherwise actived by the remote or on-board joy stick do not appear on the screen; nor do any of the video inputs.  I have power cycled the unit; to no avail.  The TV is in an indoor, climate controlled environment with little dust. I purchased this unit new several years ago; and has worked perfectly up until now.  I appreciate any support that can be provided.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Lost picture and sound in Samsung UN50H6201 TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Lost picture and sound in Samsung UN50H6201 TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Check this out, this may help alot.
https://youtu.be/xUzCLgoSPGM
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Lost picture and sound in Samsung UN50H6201 TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
👍🏽
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post