Original topic:

Memory issue

(Topic created: 12-28-2020 09:54 PM)
usergHCtdU2oS7
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

So suddenly my Smart TV says I have 0% storage space which is absolutely not true, it was only about half full and now even if I delete an app, its still at zero. That's a problem because none of the apps can even update.. Is this a virus or is there a factory reset or something? Help!

Thanks! πŸ˜€

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

On your television, go to Settings > General > Reset. If you are asked for a PIN, the default is 0000.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the model number for the television.

0 Likes
usergHCtdU2oS7
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Model # is:

UN55MU630DF

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

On your television, go to Settings > General > Reset. If you are asked for a PIN, the default is 0000.

usergHCtdU2oS7
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

It didn't work 😒

0 Likes
usergHCtdU2oS7
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Model # is UN55MU630DF

Thank you! I could really use the help to resolve this matter!

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Have you updated the unit recently? If so, I recommend doing a factory reset of the unit. You will have to set up the unit again but it should rid it of whatever is flooding up the memory.

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergHCtdU2oS7
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I dont mean to sound rude at all but I asked in my original post how to do a factory reset and I waited weeks for you to respond to do a factory reset but you didn't tell me how to do that?

0 Likes
userSQExZI16eA
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I found a solution for my UM55MU650D with this problem.

I used a 1GB FAT32 formatted USB drive and I was able to install Disney+ to internal memory and HBOMax to the drive. At the time that I installed Disney+, it was installed to memory by default. I didn't have a choice because there was enough memory for it.

When I installed HBOMax, it was too large for the available memory and a dialogue window opened to offer me to choose the USB drive. This worked and now both apps are installed and the TV appears to be operating well again

0 Likes
userh6Gp00RUXM
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

How do you get the Disney+ app on a usb drive?

0 Likes