cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Constellation

Memory issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So suddenly my Smart TV says I have 0% storage space which is absolutely not true, it was only about half full and now even if I delete an app, its still at zero. That's a problem because none of the apps can even update.. Is this a virus or is there a factory reset or something? Help!

Thanks! πŸ˜€

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Memory issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On your television, go to Settings > General > Reset. If you are asked for a PIN, the default is 0000.

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the model number for the television.

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # is:

UN55MU630DF

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On your television, go to Settings > General > Reset. If you are asked for a PIN, the default is 0000.

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # is UN55MU630DF

Thank you! I could really use the help to resolve this matter!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you updated the unit recently? If so, I recommend doing a factory reset of the unit. You will have to set up the unit again but it should rid it of whatever is flooding up the memory.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont mean to sound rude at all but I asked in my original post how to do a factory reset and I waited weeks for you to respond to do a factory reset but you didn't tell me how to do that?