Original topic:

TV Storage full

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 06:05 PM)
usergqzBsuyZqK
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I've seen a bunch of posts regarding this particular issue and seemingly no interest from Samsung into providing a solution.

I myself have a UN50MU6300 at completely full capacity. Tried the smart hub reset and then full reset and absolutely nothing. Still completely full. Not only that now i can't reinstall any of the apps i had installed before wiping. Most importantly disney plus for my daughter. This really is a slap in the face to everyone thats paid good money for these TV's.

Anything Samsung? Any help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, If you're experiencing Issues with full compacity or errors such as this, first please make sure your software is completely up to date. Next,  it's recommended to contact our Remote management team to do a service mode reset of the television. That should clear up the issue, if you continue to have trouble from there, service may be required, To speak with our remote management team call, 1-800-726-7864.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, If you're experiencing Issues with full compacity or errors such as this, first please make sure your software is completely up to date. Next,  it's recommended to contact our Remote management team to do a service mode reset of the television. That should clear up the issue, if you continue to have trouble from there, service may be required, To speak with our remote management team call, 1-800-726-7864.