cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Missing ABC app

I just purchased the 65" Smart 4K crystal HDR UHD TV (TU7000 series). This tv is described as being powered by Tizen, which is what I understand is require to enable the ABC app. However, whenever I search for ABC in the App Store, there is no app result to match! Surely this must be user error because this is brand new and seemingly is compatible with the ABC app from everything I've read... but for the life of me, I cannot figure out why it won't appear. Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Missing ABC app

I completely understand how frustrating this must be. Check to see if there are any updates available on your TV. Access to new apps will be occasionally added to your smart TV through software updates.

Have you tried to reach out to the developer concerning this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Missing ABC app

I have this same problem too with the 43" version of the Class TU7000 Crystal UHD TV. Have you found a solution to this?