Original topic:

Missing Parts

(Topic created: 06-04-2020 02:48 PM)
userxsLPFQtk4Q
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Has anyone had an issue with getting Samsung to replace parts that were missing from the original box?  My daughter order a Samsung TV for her college apartment in August 2019 (yes, August 2019 that's not a typo).  It had two left feet  and no right foot.  She contacted Samsung and was told that a replacement would be sent to her.  Nothing ever arrived.  In December my husband called and got nowhere.  They couldn't explain to him how to go about getting it replaced.  I called today and was told that her file came back from Global Parts indicating that she needed to provide a proof of purchase and a picture of the serial number from the TV.  This was never communicated to her so this has been sitting in Samsungs system.  I was on the phone with them today and was told the ONLY way I could get the missing part was to provide the proof of purchase (I have this with me) and the picuture of the serial number.  I don't have this since the TV is in her college apartment and she will not be returning there until August.  After almost an hour on the phone I was told by Customer "Service" there is no other way.  They have no control over Global Parts and Global Parts are very careful about providing parts since people get them and then sell them on line.  I AM LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT FOOT FOR A SPECIFIC TV. What exactly is the black market on that item??  I asked to speak to a supervisor becuase I could not believe this is how they treat their customers.  It is certainly not with an eye toward making them repeat customers.  Their mistake and they are unwilling to fix it in a reasonable way.  I was told I should call back because the wait for a supervisor was another hour.  So, my question is, anyone have any luck getting a missing part replaced without having to provide all this unnecessary information?  Is there a better contact number than just the general Samsung "contact us" number.  I would like to get the foot before she returns to school so we can attach it when we take her back and so she can use the TV without having to prop one side up with notebooks.  Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Can I have the full model code and serial number of the unit via private message? I would like to look into this.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
users8xfYUhfbO
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Did you ever get a resolution? I actually received two RIGHT feet for a 32" tv. I would be happy to exchange one with you!

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Can I have the full model code and serial number of the unit via private message? I would like to look into this.

0 Likes
user1kV7MXvQwf
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We just recieved our 58" TV with two RIGHT feet!  They said they would ship us a left foot.  Crossing our fingers they do! 

Why is this such an issue?  

0 Likes
SandovalKK151805
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Missing wires for rear speakers model #SWA-8500 model code SWA-8500/ZA
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Oh no! I understand that missing parts is frustrating. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and I will be happy to assist you.

0 Likes
userpFCYrdVfeg
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have just bought the AU7000 65" in Mexico and it has two right feet, although one in labeled as 'left' - this is incredibly frustrating as it was very expensive and i have to travel far to get it. Can a mod please respond to me ASAP? thanks

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating due to the TV was being purchased in Mexico I would recommend reaching out to their customer support team as non us models have limited support. please use the following link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/mexico/ct-p/mx

0 Likes