Original topic:

Mode not Supported error no devices hooked up

(Topic created on: 1/20/21 4:57 PM)
userX5DFiqaGeW
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a model un46f6300 which is getting this error. I have no devices hooked up, I only use this TV to  receive signal thru over the air antenna. Ran Diagnostics, clean, software current, re-powered, checked coaxial connection. Worked great for last year now this error and nothing was touched. Looking for anything I may have missed or suggestions. Thank you. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, have you had the TV connected to the internet? Also, have you made sure to have the latest software up date? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usereYnnYND8uR
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The TV was hooked up to the Internet and I had the latest software applied as I stated in my previous comment. After two days the TV mysteriously started working. Nothing done to it just came out to my shop turned it on and it was working. Anything that might be causing this erratic behavior? As stated it is simply an over the air antenna hooked up through coax to the one port on the back of the TV that would except it.

0 Likes