JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Motortrend APP

(Topic created: 10-23-2020 07:47 PM)
Samsung_5pKJ5k1
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have just bought a UN65TU8000FXZA Smart tv but the Motortrend app is not available. My previous Samsung tv had this app and I could cast from my phone. Is the Motortrend app available for this tv?

10 Replies
user0zoJophDPc
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Same problem here

0 Likes
usereqabpGEqwL
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Same issue, hopefully Samsung can provide a fix.

un65tu7000

0 Likes
userEaiLv6iPfx
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Same problem. My husband is very upset. We buy this nice new TV and it doesn't have the one app he uses daily. 

userc1kACgSFlP
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Just got a Q60T - motortrend is not available.

0 Likes
userYIvniIQBhM
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I sure would like to watch the motortrend app as well. What gives? Motortrend says the app is available for the Samsung tv.

0 Likes
userQjIAkqJ7dj
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Bought a new TU7000 so I could get a the spectrum app. Never thought I could NOT load the motortrend app. How is it that previous models could get and now the newer TVs can't?  Not happy about this at all. 

userOqg3mwGgvf
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Any resolution to this? The only app i use almost daily. hate to have to switch brands just to get one app. Come on Samsung!! 

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am sorry, but Motortrend has not released a compatible app for Samsung Smart TV's.

0 Likes
usercnP5FSpbv9
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

my 2017 Samsung had the app. Samsung needs to step up lose some loyal customers. I dumped sprint after 20 years for less.. dumped At&t after 26 years for similar..

0 Likes