JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Multi Audio Output grayed out UN65KU6500

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 01:37 PM)
user04XqtlMF1C
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Is it possible on this model (UN65KU6500) to play audio through headphones and the TV speakers at the same time? I tried going to Settings -> Accessibility, but the Multi Audio Output option is grayed out and says it is not available.

Please help because my mom is visiting and needs hearing assistance from the headphones so we can all watch TV together.

3 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, I apologize for any inconvenience, the multi audio output is grayed out until a Bluetooth device is registered on the television. I attached the link to the user manual here: User Manual and for further assistance if needed. you can review page. 68. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user04XqtlMF1C
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you Stephanie. I actually figured it out right as you posted this. Worked perfectly. Thank you!!!! 

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Awesome! I'm happy to hear this. It's been our pleasure assisting you!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes