Original topic:

My Samsung 55” UHD is unable to connect to server

(Topic created: 05-04-2020 12:55 PM)
user2XH7YAYMMC
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi,

I bought my Samsung 55" UHD Smart tv - Samsung 7 series (55) in December 2019 and all was working fine with the apps.

I got cable this weekend And now when I go to the apps it says "unable to connect to server. Try again later." The TV is connected to the internet just fine. And my internet isn't down. I can go to Already installed apps like Netflix and it works fine streaming. 

When I try to look for an app I get an Error "The server is under maintenance. Please try again later. (1544104)

It won't let me sign into Samsung from my tv either. I get an error "Unable to connect to the Samsung Server. Please try again later. (116)

can you please help me fix this?

thank you,

rob

26 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Have you tried power cycling the TV? And have you tried power cycling your router? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Tricky_
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am having the same problem, although my TV is a different model.

It shows that my TV is connected to the internet, and I am able to stream content on the Netflix app, so I'm not sure what cycling the router is going to accomplish.

When you ask Power cycle the TV, you mean to turn it off, or to unplug it?  Will that reset ALL my settings and apps?

RH

0 Likes
Tricky_
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I also followed the self diagnostics to connect to the Smart Hub, and it tests out that everything is fine.

Please advise on further things to get this working again.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers, along with the current software version, to this PM Link.

0 Likes
userLSCyWG3ZbJ
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have been experiencing the same issue for nearly a month. Netflix wont work and also other apps like prime, hbo go and etc. Tried resetting smart hub and samsung tv but still the same problem with the server. Also cant even log out or remove my samsung account. Tried logging in also with another samsung account but it still says unable to connect to samsung server. Thank you so much.

Model code UA82RU800GXXP

Software version T-MSMUABC-1372.2,BT-S

0 Likes
swwsjc
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have been experiencing the same issue for nearly a month. 

Model UN55RU7100FXZA

Software version T-MSLAKUC-1335.0

Please advise, thanks.

0 Likes
Tricky_
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

What fixed it for was power cycle (unplug, count to ten and plug into power outlet) the TV and rebooting my router.  
doesn't make a lick of sense to me but it worked.  

userbbsezUOVuB
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I had this same issue and unplugging everything for a bit worked for me. Thanks!

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We're glad that you're up and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes