JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q90T TV servers down for maintenance

(Topic created: 09-23-2020 06:32 AM)
Sauwen
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a friend with this television and so Samsung tech support has not been able to resolve his issue. His TV keeps telling him that the Samsung servers are down for maintenance (for a week straight) so none of his smart TV features will function. His router and internet are obviously working for every other device on his network. Are there any suggestions to resolve his issue?

63 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for this info! Support for these models is very limited, please seek support for your area. You can do so here: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html
Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userbXvpXR0J4z
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you manage to solve it? i have the same problem

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111046/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergTU2aWBeGG
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just purchased my Tv and I am unable to complete setup because I can't download the terms and conditions. I keep getting "server under maintenance. Please try again later. (2014509-1). I have tried using the remote and mobile phone. I reset the tv and the router. Help

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Have you tried checking your internet connection?

0 Likes
userU4exLrs2cA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi After the last update i can't accept the smart hub terms and conditions. The tv is connected to internet but it gives me  unable to connect to server. Please try again later (7).

I did factory reset and router reset but it didn't work.

Tv Model UA55JU7800

When i do a smart hub connection test i get 

Samsung Apps Panel( A Problem occured while updating the app or game information.

Please turn the TV off an on , and the try again.(˃) (ERROR7117))

0 Likes
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
QLED and The Frame
Reset the smart hub by itself then try again.
0 Likes
userU4exLrs2cA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I did it but didn't work. 

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please be aware that this forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

@Sauwen

Can you please have your friend reach out to us via private message? I would be more than happy to look into this and see if we can get this rectified. 

0 Likes