cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My TV does not respond to remote except power button

I have a UA55J6300AK smart TV its been almos 3 years with the TV it was working fine until the TV stopped responding to the remote. Only the power button works on the remote now i can opperate the TV anymore can you please assist me...

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My TV does not respond to remote except power button

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

What good does it do to block someone on your messenger app and they can still keep sending you annoying messages after you have ask them to stop and then blocked them. Your block does not work. i am still getting message after message after message. WHY?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Papaw51 can I have your email address via private message? I will like to look into this for this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.