JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Tv is stuck in some sort of Boot Loop.

(Topic created on: 7/25/20 6:12 PM)
usergv5J9mbm8N
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My TV backlights turn on for a bit just to turn of for a few seconds then repeat that process over and over. Its happened continuously and I have no idea what I did. I left it unplugged in my living room for some time and I come back to this. This TV broke after ONLY 2 years of use!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that if this is occurring after plugging directly into the wall and not through a surge protector this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send a Message on Twitter

Send a Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

5 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Can you provide me with your model number? Does it stay on long enough to navigate through different channels or so?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usergv5J9mbm8N
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Un65ku6500fxza 

FA01

There isn't any picture just the backlight and it only turns on for like one second.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that if this is occurring after plugging directly into the wall and not through a surge protector this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send a Message on Twitter

Send a Message to Moderator

View solution in context

userEqLGGAEAvI
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I was having this problem also. Just wanted others to know what I did to fix it. I replaced the main board and power board g . It worked for an hour and then started the loop again. So I then replaced the power cord inside (black and white) BN39-02025G
LEAD CONNECTOR-POWER and it works now. No more cycling on and off. I was quoted 700 usd to have it fixed by Samsung a free hours of waiting to talk to someone. I fixed it myself for 90.00 usd and a screwdriver. 

usersm1qVo9VYy
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm having the same problem.  This is my second Samsung TV in 5 years that has had this problem.  How can Samsung not have fixed this problem yet!  Tv doesn't stay on long enough to update firmware or change any settings.  as soon as i plug it in it starts the loop.  have tried all the power cycling and disconnecting all inputs and left unplugged for over 24 hours.  Samsung, help!

0 Likes